City Government Services


Q. : How do I connect to the wifi services of city hall?

A. : All devices are only for employees of Caloocan City Hall and with the authorization of the department heads and/or officer-in-charge.

Q. : How can I have permission to do research works at the IT dept?

A. : Submit personally a detailed letter of request for research work, stating the nature or subject of the research, the duration of the research, your objectives and expected results.

Q. : How would I ask the IT Dept to correct the name and/or any information of my tax declaration?

A. : Please proceed to the City Assessor’s Office to request for correction of information and for verification. Taxpayers should have their land title with them, either original or photocopy for verification purposes. The Assessor’s Office will then issue an instruction form to the IT Dept. for specific implementation of the requested correction/s.

Q. : What can the IT dept provide as free services to the public?

A. : Our office is open to the public at South City Hall every Thursdays and North City Hall every Fridays on People’s Day. We provide free consultation services on any technology or IT-related subject matters. I.e. ideal PC specifications for home use, IT related assignments of students.

Q. : How do I verify at the IT Dept. my last payment for Professional Tax Receipt?

A. : Please present your old receipt for faster verification. If old receipt is unavailable, you can present your PRC ID. For married women, please present two identification cards for faster verification. One ID should be under your maiden name if payment was made before you were married.

Contact Us

Technical Issues -Russell C. Dayrit


Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.




The Parks administration Services is tasked to undertake the development and proper maintenance of parks , playgrounds , historical landmark, center islands, street lighting facilities, tree nursery and other related projects of the city. It is also in charge of the delivery of Urban Agricultural services thru the city Agriculture office and livelihood programs as mandated under Article 25 of the 1991 local Governenment Code.


1. What vegetable seeds do you have ?

Pechay, Mustard, Upland, Kangkong , Radish, Eggplant, Tomato, Okra, Upo Patola.

2. How can we avail of said seeds?

a. When you are living in North Caloocan just visit our Agriculture office at the Cityhall and look for Mr. JUANITO R. ALBA or Ms. YVONNE G. TEJERO and submit

your request for processing.

b. When you are living at South, Caloocan visit the Parks Administration Services office and submit your request for processing .

3. Do you give orientation/ Seminar on Urban Gardening ?

Yes you may submit a letter of request addressed to HON. OSCAR G. MALAPITAN and a schedule will be arranged by the requesting party and the Parks Administration Services Office.

4. What is Poverty Reduction Programs?

This program consist of training and visit system to transfer innovation urban gardening technologies among urban poor families , school and communities. Vegetable seeds and seedlings including organic fertilizer are being distributed to recipients.

Contact Us


E-mail : ____________________

Cell phone : 09267039528


The City Veterinary Office is tasked to carry out all the veterinary measures in keeping healthy domestic animals through responsible pet ownership and prevention of cruelty to animals. The office also regulate meat, poultry, milk and dairy products for public consumption and be in the frontline of veterinary-related activities in the prevention and control of disease outbreaks in animals.

The City Veterinary Office implement regulatory measures in keeping domestic animals and help enforce the law on wildlife conservation and protection within the City.

The Office, likewise, conduct investigation, surveillance and confiscation of illegally slaughtered and processed meat as mandated under R.A. 9226, also known as the “Meat Inspection Code of the Philippines” and enforces the labeling and against adulteration of meat and meat products.


Q1.My dog, at three (3) months old, was vaccinated with anti-rabies Vaccine. At what age should it be vaccinated again ?

A1: Your dog must be vaccinated again after one (1) year from the date of its last vaccination, and yearly thereafter.

Q2: Why should a person who was bitten by a vaccinated dog or cat is still required to see a physician? What about the dog/cat ?

A2: The person bitten by a vaccinated dog or cat must see a physician because he or she has to be evaluated as a protocol, to determine the extent of the bite, check the dog’s vaccination certificate and administer the necessary medication. On the other hand, the dog/cat must be put in a cage for a two (2)Weeks, for observation and should be given enough food and water. If it shows abnormal behavior, you can call the City Veterinary Office at 288-88-11 local 2234.

Q3: Do you conduct dog impounding ?

A3: Yes. We arrange the schedule based on the request of the different barangays and homeowners’ associations.

Also, we accept/pick-up dogs/cats which are turned-over/surrendered by owners (by schedule).

Q4: Is slaughtering of animals in the backyard allowed?

A4: No. Food animals must be slaughtered in accredited slaughterhouses and should undergo the ante-mortem and post-mortem inspection. Meat which passed the necessary inspection will be issued a Meat Inspection Certificate (MIC), so always look for the MIC when buying meat.

You can call the Office at 288-88-11 local 2234 for any illegal slaughtering observed in your area.

Q5: Is it safe to buy meat products such as tocino, longanisa, embotido, siomai, hotdogs, etc., which are processed at home and in market stalls, and which are not accredited and has no permit to operate ?

A5: No. Pursuant to R.A. 9226 (Meat Inspection Code of the Philippines) and R.A. 7394 (Consumer Act of the Philippines), meat processing must be done In an accredited meat establishment and have undergone meat inspection conducted by LGU or NMIS.


Approved products must be properly labeled because product traceability is very important in case problems arise.


Contact Us

Downloadable Forms




Community Relations Office is the primary arm of the city government in bringing the government closer to the people. Our work mainly involves dealing with people in the community in order to determine their reactions to government plans, programs, and projects. Continous monitoring and gathering of data on community problems, complaints, and concerns which are directly accepted from the people serve as our basis in the formulation of relevant actions and plans responsive to the needs of the city dwellers. Our office ensures that services are promptly, properly and actually delivered or referred to the respective departments/offices of the city government concerned for immediate solutions/actions.


1. what are the services being given by your office?

Answer: This office only assists the city government in the delivery of programs or projects for 

our city constituents. These projects include the following:

a. Gandang Malapitan (free haircut, manicure, and chair massage) and

b. Livelihood Demo provided by competent trainors of Labor ad Industrial Relations Office;

c. Medical and Dental Mission by the City Health Department; and

d. Anti-Rabies Vaccination by the City Veterinary Office.

2. How are we going to avail of the said programs of projects?

Answer: Prepare a request letter addressed to the Hon. City Mayor Oscar G. Malapitan through 

Ms. Lilibeth M. Luakian, Secretary to the Mayor. Body of the letter should include the following 


a. program or project being requested

b. purpose

c. exact venue (with street name and brgy. number)

d. preferred date

e. contact number/s of the requesting party

Then, submit a triplicate copy of the letter request to the Office of the Secretary to the Mayor 

who shall then forward said request to Community Relations Office for scheduling and to be 

coordinated with the office/department concerned.

3. How long do we have to wait before our request/s will be granted?

Answer: Soon after our Officer-in-Charge or Deputy has reviewed, evaluated and approved 

your request/s. However, you may possibly receive late response to your request due to the 


a. Incomplete information such as project or program being requested, exact venue, date, 

time, and contact number of the requesting party.

b. Conflict on schedule due to unavailability of the following:

* trainors and trainees for Gandang Malapitan 

* doctors who are sometimes on seminar/s or lack of medicines for Medical Mission

* anti-rabies vaccines for vaccination of pet animals.

c. Non-approval of request/s for at least 6 months in order to accommodate the 188 

barangays with the aforementioned free services.

4. How many beneficiaries may be catered in each services being offered?

a. Gandang Malapitan (90 - 100 constituents)

b. Livelihood Demo (25 - 30 participants)

c. Medical Mission(200 - 250 patients)

d. Anti-Rabies Vaccination (North: at least 500 pets / South: 200 - 300 pets)

5. How many services can they avail in a year?

Answer: Those requesting for free services may avail only one project for every 6 months.